Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Someone owes me a boatload of money

So it's been frantically busy around here ever since I got the news that I've got a job and junk just got real. Turns out moving to a foreign country is kinda complicated, and you get to do awesome things like run a criminal background check on yourself (I'm not a felon...yay!!!), and retake passport pictures because for whatever reason showing your teeth makes you unrecognizable or something...or they just want us all in serial killer pose, so as to reveal some underlying evil personality traits (see above: I AM NOT A FELON).

Anyway, it hasn't been so busy that I didn't have time for the realization that I INVENTED POKEMON.

Allow me to present the evidence.



In 1989, my friend and I created this awesome finger puppet:

I know what you're thinking: Coolest 12-year-olds ever. You're right.

 And then in 1995, this appeared:

Couldn't make this up if I tried. Well, maybe.
 Coincidence? I think not. I think Satoshi Tajiri has some explaining to do.
Now that I'm going to be going to Japan, I'll go to the Ministry of Pokemon and lodge a formal complaint. And probably organize some kind of rally. Probably? I meant definitely. The hardest choice will be deciding which Pokemon to dress up as. These are the kinds of problems we all dream about, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...