Thursday, September 6, 2012

This would be the best kind of vomiting, but still...

So after my last interview, they told me I would hear about their decision in 5-10 days. That was FIFTEEN days ago. I have been on tenterhooks (and enjoying using the word "tenterhooks") since then. And today, I finally got the news that I GOT THE JOB!!!!! Can you be so happy that you throw up? That's never been my experience before, but that's how I'm feeling right now. Going to try to not do it though, because vomiting is vomiting, and I don't care how happy I am, I'd really rather not add dry heaving to this moment.

And so now it's REAL. Really, really REAL. This was the only obstacle that kept me from booking a flight, finding a roommate, and really buckling down to learn how to actually be an English teacher. I'm on it!!

I AM MOVING TO JAPAN, PEOPLE. Fo' reals!!

MICHAEL!! I'm coming home to you, baby!!




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...